Allison joined Chalat Hatten & Banker as an associate after her admission to the Colorado Bar in October 2016. As a young lawyer in Denver, Colorado and with Chalat Hatten & Banker, Allison Hart is gaining experience in all areas in which the firm practices, particularly focusing on ski accidents. Ms. Hart earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where she worked on the Denver Law Review and was recognized as Best Advocate during participation in the Student Trial Lawyers Association competition. While completing her J.D., she gained experience as an intern clerk with the Hon. Richard B. Caschette and as a legal fellow with a national energy company.
Raised in Wisconsin, Ms. Hart moved to Denver, Colorado in 2008 for her undergraduate studies, choosing the area for its recreational opportunities. Ms. Hart is an avid hiker, skier, and all around mountain enthusiast, grateful to be able to combine her love of Colorado and its mountains with her career of pursuing justice and diligent representation for her clients.
- Colorado, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2017
- U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado, Doctor of Jurisprudence - 2016
- Regis University, Denver, Colorado, B.A. Politics – 2012
Profession Associations and Memberships
- Faculty of Federal Advocates, Member.
- Colorado Bar Association, Member.
- Denver Bar Association, Member.
- American Association for Justice, Member.
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member.
- American Bar Association, Member.